A tour in Dubai called the Evening Desert Safari Dubai is a must-do when you visit. We can help you book the best desert tour. This adventurous and thrilling evening tour starts every day from 3:45 PM to 10:00 PM.
On the 4WD jeep, you can see the Arabian Desert. Drive into the sand and watch the camels and the sun set over the dunes—a sundowner adventure in the Dubai desert. On a dune-bashing Desert safari Dubai, nothing is more peaceful than walking toward camp in the desert.
- Pick up and drop off from where you are.
- There is also Dune Bashed in Desert Safari Dubai.
- At the Sunset Photo-Point, you can ride a Quad Bike (optional)
- As well as Sand Boarding and Camel Riding
- In addition to henna paintings for women, there are also Arab costumes.
- Tea, coffee, and mineral water are all complimentary.
- A water pipe and Sheesha are in the room.
- Appetizers: Shawarma, Falafel, and Sweets
- There is an international buffet dinner with a barbecue.
- As for Arabic sweets and mixed fresh fruits, this is what you’ll find
- An enchanting belly dance show, a Tanoura dance and fire show, and a fire show
Don’t miss our must-do Sunset Desert Safari Dubai in the Dubai Desert, including all the activities and a delicious B.B.Q. Dinner.
- 4-wheel drive vehicle for hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Seeing wild animals
- Exciting dune drive
- Picturesque sunset stop over red dunes of Desert Dubai
- Modern camp with roots in the past
- Try a camel ride
- Falcon shows off sandboarding
- Hand painting with henna tattoo at Desert Dubai Camp
- Shisha is available to buy.
- Belly dancer (not available during Ramadan)
- Tanoura dancer
- Fire dancer’s Show
- Regional B.B.Q. Menu – buffet-style dining
- Unlimited soft drinks
- You can buy packages of alcoholic drinks to be served after dark (except on religious holidays).
Tour Schedule & details
We’ll get you out of Dubai and take you to the sandy Arabian Desert on the adventure of Desert Safari Dubai. Before we go into the desert, we’ll stop for a soft drink. Our guide will ensure you enjoy the tour of desert safari across the sand dunes. The tour Guide will drive up the hills most thrillingly and excitingly to show you an example of driving hard in the sand called “Dune Bashing.”
You will be able to try out exciting and thrilling driving techniques in the fine sand of the Arabian Desert. This will be an authentic desert safari. We also stop to watch the sun go down, take pictures, and enjoy the view. We’ll go to a camel farm in the desert later. After the sun goes down, we get to the traditional desert camp. You can ride a camel, sand skate, get your hands painted with henna, and buy exciting handicrafts when we get there. When you reach the camp, you will also welcome with Arabian Gawah and traditional dates. Sand skating, on the other hand, is free to do.
Later, you will get a delicious B.B.Q. Dinner and a traditional belly dance show will keep you entertained. The dinner has vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes from Arabia and other parts of the world. After the end of the adventurous tour, our rider will take you back to your accommodation between 9:30 and 10:00 PM.
The Adventure Planet says they are the best desert safari Dubai Company in Dubai, and they put the customer first. They do everything that makes our customers happy by giving them good service to tourists and people who live in Dubai. Contact us if you want to book!!
Activities at the Campsite of Dubai Safari
The belly Dance
Belly dance in Desert Safari Dubai Camp is one of the oldest ways Arabs have shown how they feel through dance. After your evening safari tour, you can watch a live belly dance show while eating from the buffet when you return to your desert camp.
Show of Fire
You can see goosebumps doing fire acts when you go on a desert safari. The fire eaters, fire walkabouts, fire dancers, and fire characters are skilled, and their art and actions will surprise you.
Tanoura is a traditional dance you might see on a desert safari in Dubai. A performer is a man who keeps playing Sufi music, which makes it one of the best parts of a Dubai desert safari tour.
The best desert safari Dubai packages include a buffet dinner with biryani, chickpeas, lamb kebab, grilled chicken, and many other foods for vegans and people who don’t eat that way. The most popular buffet dinner has a B.B.Q. and a Shisha (Arabian-style tobacco in Hubbly bubbly).