Before making a final decision to purchase a ping pong table, you need to consider some of the key factors to choose the best ping pong table for recreation or playing purposes. In other words, if you are buying it for the first time for your home, then you can easily opt for a cheaper low-end table. Or, if you desire to play the game professionally then purchase a high-end premium table.
Before you invest both your time and effort to Buy a Ping Pong Table , here are the list of factors worth considering and has been vividly described below:-
- Thickness:- Some of the players before buying a ping pong table consider tables with 1 inch thick tops as worth considering. You can even opt for a 0.75 inch thick top which is almost identical. Those who are player professionals must go for 1 inch thick tops and they are likely to get identical tables available easily in the market for the tournament.
- Budget:- While you are choosing the best ping pong table, the main essential point which you need to keep in your mind is the budget. There are standard quality products available in the market at an affordable price, but you must give attention to high-end tables as they offer great performance and last for a long time. You are required to decide which table you must opt for depending primarily on your budget.
- Portability:- Before you firmly decide to Buy a Ping Pong Table, what key factors you need to consider is whether a table can be easily dismantled and easily moved to several places or a conventional table that can be kept stationary at one place.
Presently, you must give emphasis and preference to portable ones as it enables you to move them from one place to another and with rollers it makes moving much easier. There are some good ping pong tables that have the inclusion of brakes in its wheels to prevent moving when required.
- Even finish:- If you plan to Buy a Ping Pong Table, then must ensure that the surface of the ping pong table is smooth and even enough and must not have rough edges and patches. In certain circumstances, pointed and rough edges might lead to mishaps such as bruising and scraping. So, in order to avoid the occurrence of such events you must test the bounce of the ball on the surface of a table before purchasing it. It must bounce 23 cm high after getting dropped from 30 cm height.
- Surface of the playing area:- A key factor when you Buy a Ping Pong Table is mainly the playing surface. If the table is of excellent quality then you can easily enjoy your day. If the table is of bad or low quality then it obstructs your playing activities. A significant point that you must keep an eye on while choosing a ping pong table is the thickness. For magnificent playing purposes, the board of a table should be like 19 mm thick or ¾ inches.
If the ping pong table emanates in lesser thickness than the above discussed dimensions, it comes out of the shape instantly and does not give a steady ball bounce. A large number of ping pong tables have been prepared out of particleboard so therefore, you must focus on the best table.
- The kind of material used in making play surfaces:- For making ping pong tables, basically two common materials have been used. It can be either made of aluminum or wood play surfaces. Moreover, for indoor uses, play surfaces made of wood have been considered to be perfect options for users.
Key points to be taken away:-
We have offered you an excellent guide to Buy a Ping Pong Table at an affordable price. Standard quality ping pong table would prove to be the best option for your playing activities. Still, if you have any query feel free to ask us.